QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI

Page:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23

Weed Quotes

No computer, no gadget, no trickery. I am an animal, it is a plant. I will beat the weed!
Matthew McConaughey

Oh yeah, the preacher's kid has to be the baddest one. If everyone is smoking weed, we've got to smoke crack. If you're throwing rocks, we've got to throw bigger rocks.
Nick Cannon

Once you go inside and weed through the muck, you will find the real beauty, the truth about yourself.
Lindsay Wagner

Plant and your spouse plants with you; weed and you weed alone.
Jean Jacques Rousseau

Revenge is a kind of wild justice, which the more a man's nature runs to, the more ought law to weed it out.
Francis Bacon

Science grows like a weed every year.
Kary Mullis

Slavery is a weed that grows on every soil.
Edmund Burke

So what if I'm smokin' weed onstage and doing what I gotta do? It's not me shooting nobody, stabbing nobody, killing nobody. It's a peaceful gesture and they have to respect that and appreciate that.
Snoop Dogg

That's what I do... Some people smoke weed, some people smoke cigarettes, some people snort coke... I pop pills, I smoke and I drink syrup, that's my twist.
Beanie Sigel

The Department of Justice transcends party because we're building on the Weed and Seed program.
Janet Reno

There are some faults so nearly allied to excellence that we can scarce weed out the vice without eradicating the virtue.
Oliver Goldsmith

They whom truth and wisdom lead, can gather honey from a weed.
William Cowper

To me, there is spirit in a reed. It's a living thing, a weed, really, and it does contain spirit of a sort. It's really an ancient vibration.
Steve Lacy

Violence is like a weed - it does not die even in the greatest drought.
Simon Wiesenthal

Weed, you know, you just get mellow. You can drive pretty stoned and be OK. I mean, sometimes you get too stoned and you can't drive. But you could get pretty stoned and still drive.
Jason Mewes

Well I was always a hustler... I ran numbers; I wasn't a stick up kid, but I was a fence for them. I used to sell weed; and was kicked out of Music and Art for that.
Kurtis Blow

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A flower falls, even though we love it; and a weed grows, even though we do not love it.
Dogen

A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows.
Doug Larson

A weed is but an unloved flower.
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

A weed is no more than a flower in disguise, Which is seen through at once, if love give a man eyes.
James Russell Lowell

Anti-Semitism is a noxious weed that should be cut out. It has no place in America.
William Howard Taft

Bamboo is not a weed, it's a flowering plant. Bamboo is a magnificent plant.
Steve Lacy

Did you ever see Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke? That's what happens if you really smoke weed and make a movie. You get two guys and no plot and it's basically like, 'Yeah! Let's drive a van made of weed!' And that's pretty much the movie.
James Franco

God doesn't go to jail for the pound of weed you got caught going over the Laredo with - even though he apparently has the knowledge, power, and care to prevent it - you go to jail. God passes go and the courts collect two hundred dollars.
Stephen Evans

I attribute the quarrelsome nature of the Middle Ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed.
Jerome K. Jerome

I didn't want to tell the tree or weed what it was. I wanted it to tell me something and through me express its meaning in nature.
Wynn Bullock

I grew up like a neglected weed - ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it.
Harriet Tubman

I love having my hands in the dirt. It is never a science and always an art. There are no rules. And if it comes down to me versus that weed I'm trying to pull out of the ground that doesn't want to come out? I know I'll win.
Matthew McConaughey

I work very hard on the writing, writing and rewriting and trying to weed out the lumber.
David McCullough

If we had paid no more attention to our plants than we have to our children, we would now be living in a jungle of weed.
Luther Burbank

If you allow one single germ, one single seed of slavery to remain in the soil of America... that germ will spring up, that noxious weed will thrive, and again stifle the growth, wither the leaves, blast the flowers and poison the fair fruits of freedom.
Ernestine L. Rose

Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens.
William Beveridge

In Mallrats, you pretty much don't see him sell any weed, really. I don't consider him a big dealer.
Jason Mewes

Less than the dust beneath thy chariot wheel, less than the weed that grows beside thy door.
Adela Florence Nicolson

My mother always called me an ugly weed, so I never was aware of anything until I was older. Plain girls should have someone telling them they are beautiful. Sometimes this works miracles.
Hedy Lamarr

Neither do thou lust after that tawny weed tobacco.
Ben Jonson