QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI

Page:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23

Love Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5


*Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine.



*Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions

Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free...
Will never fly away.





*Love iz Great love Everything
.
.
.
.
.
but Nothing



*If someone would ask me
What a beautiful life means,
I would lean my head on your shoulder
And hold you close to me and
“This is What Life Means To Me”



*your beauty makes me run mad,
if u dont want me near u,
then why did God created u.
you r my life so,
I cant leave u cause
u r holding something
that belongs to me
which is my life



*My love for u is like a red, red rose,
It started as a seed but it’s grown and grown.
Its roots reach deep down inside of my chest,
And it grows even more with each passing breath.


*Love is you through and through.
I have no explanation why I love you
you make my feel that it’s only you
that I can love through and through,
so love me too!


*My Friend when I think of u.
I think of all that we’ve been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn’t right…..


*The person who loves U more, will Trouble U more,
but when U drop a Tear they will fight the World 2 Stop Your Tears,
So Love THEM who LOVES You…


*Words cant explain the love that I feel
This feeling I have that’s just so real
The touch of your hand
The warmth of your kiss
There is not a single one that I want to miss
The happiness I feel laying in your arms
Safe and secure, without any harm
The way you make me smile, when I’m so blue
You always [...]


*Love the people,
Who love u,
Because they like
something in U
Develop It
Also love the people,
Who hate u,
Becoz they hate
something in U
Change It


*Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. True luv is hard 2 find. Special one to one of a kind. But the [...]


*I luv my eyes when yoU look into them,
I luv my name when yoU say it,
I luv my heart when yoU love it,
I luv my life when yoU r in it.
Tears r silent language of LOVE,
when tears com with reason means u got some problem,
but when tears come without reason means u r in LOVE
Relationship [...]




*LUv iz like playing da piano. First u must learn 2 play by da rules, then u must forget da rules nd lay 4m ur heart.



*Luv iz a fire. But whether it is going 2 warm ur heart or burn down your house, u can never tell.


*Luv iz patient, love iz kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is nt proud. It is nt rude, it is not self-seeking. It is nt easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Luv does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts. always hopes, always perseveres. Luv never fails.



*When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.



*LUve is just like life, It’s not always easy nd does not always bring happiness. But when we do not stop living, y should we stop loving.



*Life is different than teacher, a teacher teach lesson & then keeps the exam but life keep the exam 1st & then teaches the lesson.



*Luve iz like a flower: Once you pick it, it slowly dies



*Luv iz friendship, friendship iz luv. If luv fails, friendship should remain. For friendship is the foundation of luv.



*Gravitation iz not responsible for people falling in love.



*Love awakens and enhances all of ur senses.



*True love iz like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.



*You say that love is nonsense…. I tell you it is no such thing. For weeks and months it is a steady physical pain, an ache about the heart, never leaving one, by night or by day; a long strain on one’s nerves like toothache or rheumatism, not intolerable at any one instant, but exhausting by its steady drain on the strength.



*Dreams only last 1 night but luv can last forever.



*A Heart To Love, And In That Heart, Courage, To Make Love Known.