QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI

Page:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23

Rain Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

I was like Gene Kelly, it was called singing in the rain. No seriously, I wasn't really born with a singing voice, but my friends Joe and John taught me how to sing.
Chris Burke

I'd like to be able to use Storm's powers for good, like have it rain more in Southern California. We could do with it.
Halle Berry

I'm just waiting for people to start asking me to make the rain disappear.
David Copperfield

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again.
Arthur Freed

I'm watching the Weather Channel more than I've ever watched it. I'm scared to death it's going to rain.
John Elway

If I were running the world I would have it rain only between 2 and 5 a.m. Anyone who was out then ought to get wet.
William Lyon Phelps

If man doesn't learn to treat the oceans and the rain forest with respect, man will become extinct.
Peter Benchley

If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer's crop, who are we to say it shouldn't rain?
Tom Barrett

If they're willing to stand at polls for countless hours in the rain, as many did, then I should surely stand up for them here in the halls of Congress.
Stephanie Tubbs Jones

If you think it's going to rain, it will.
Clint Eastwood

In London, the weather would affect me negatively. I react strongly to light. If it is cloudy and raining, there are clouds and rain in my soul.
Jerzy Kosinski

In summer winter rain or sun, it's good to be on horseback.
Mike Oldfield

Into each life some rain must fall.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
Dave Barry

It always seemed to me a bit pointless to disapprove of homosexuality. It's like disapproving of rain.
Francis Maude

It didn't rain today, so I didn't have to work. Why don't you have to sit around and wait until it rains?
Linda Fiorentino

It is no use to grumble and complain; It's just as cheap and easy to rejoice; When God sorts out the weather and sends rain - Why, rain's my choice.
James Whitcomb Riley

It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
George Eliot

It's hard when you see a scene where it's raining, and we have the rain machine, and you see it for 5 minutes, but that scene takes all day to shoot, and you do it with rain, and the dry off, and go back and do it again.
Morris Chestnut

It's like when people talk about driving F1 cars in the rain. I have absolutely no problem with it.
Alain Prost