QUOTES BY: TOPICSI..AUTHORSI..ABOUT USI

Page:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23

Rain Quotes

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

Who am I that I have to sing under an umbrella? These people are my fans, and if they can stand in the rain to hear me sing, I can stand in the rain.
Bobby Darin

Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade?
Bob Merrill

You don't save a pitcher for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain.
Leo Durocher

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.
Denzel Washington

You see, I had been riding with the storm clouds, and had come to earth as rain, and it was drought that I had killed with the power that the Six Grandfathers gave me.
Black Elk

You should not see the desert simply as some faraway place of little rain. There are many forms of thirst.
William Langewiesche